miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2010

A little bit of my life.







Hello mi Friends..!







In my spare time I like to share with my family and friends.

I would like in the not too distant future be a professional. Traveling around the world. Have my children. And I want to meet my favorite singer Shakira.

My favorite TV show is The Simpsons.

My favorite movie is "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore



In my town I find a lot of landscapes that are annually visited by tourists. I especially like to visit La Vereda Del Lago. Since there can disfrtar, see and know animals are not common in the region. And I would change the way the act of some tourists who do not care this wonderful wildlife.

I also tell you about my bad habits and bad qualities. among them are that I spend a lot of money. sending many text messages. I see every day the television in the afternoons and evenings. I get up every day late. I'm lazy and the vast majority of the time I'm late.

Also I want to comment about my dreams after completing college and be a social community of my country. Among them I can tell you that my profession machinability. have children and married about 25 years. I love to travel around the world to meet many people.

And Finally I want to tell you some things you want to change.

My main goal is to change and improve my physical fitness in order to launch new sports activities. I love to practice. These can appoint artistic gymnastics and ice skating. Similarly I would change my treatment improves and people hacfia as todad I trust them and I got along great disappointments.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario